- 1994 – 2000 Boğaziçi University, PhD study in Mechanical Engineering
- 1991 – 1994 Boğaziçi University, MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 1987 – 1991 Boğaziçi University, Mechanical Engineering
- 1984 – 1987 Robert College
- 1992 – 2000 Boğaziçi University, Research and Teaching Assistant
- 1999 November Supervisor of the AFP Building for Broadcasting during the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) Summit
- 1991-92 Summer Robert College Orta and Lycee Office
- Worked as a tour leader in several countries at different times
- Coming soon: Around the World in 99 days with my family – September 2015
1) Trans-Siberian train: Russia, Mongolia, China.
2) Then South Korea and Taiwan by plane.
3) Hawaii and Tahiti Islands by cruise: San Diego, Hilo (Hawaii), Lahaina (Hawaii), Kauai (Hawaii), Honolulu (Hawaii), Kailua Kona (Hawaii), Fanning Island (Kiribati), Pago Pago (American Samoa), Apia (American Samoa), Suva (Fiji), Dravuni Island (Fiji), Nuku Alofa (Tonga), Vava’u (Tonga), Alofi (Niue), Rarotonga (Cook Islands), Bora Bora (French Polynesia), Raiatea (French Polynesia), Papeete (French Polynesia), Moorea (French Polynesia), Avatoru (French Polynesia), Taiohae (French Polynesia), San Diego.
The Equator and the International Date Line will be crossed several times during this trip.
4) Then again bu cruise, Panama Canal Crossing: San Diego, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), Puerto Vallarta (Mexico), Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala), Puntarenas (Costa Rika), Panama Kanalı Geçişi, Kolon (Panama), Cartagena (Colombia), Fort Lauderdale.
5) To finish with, a short trip of the Bahamas: Miami, Grand Bahama Island (Bahamas), Nassau (Bahamas), ve Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas), Miami
6) Back to departure point by plane.
- Latest Travels
Ghana, India, Alaska, Monaco, Mauritius, UAE
Shetland Islands, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Ireland
- Around the World by Sea (Eastward) August 2008- August 2009
Mediterranean- Egypt, Red Sea- Yemen
Indian Ocean- Sri Lanka, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam,
Indonesia, Myanmar, Macau, China
Pacific Ocean- USA, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Salvador, Nicaragua,
Costa Rica, Panama border, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
Atlantic Ocean- Morocco, Spain, Italy, San Marino, Montenegro, Greece
- Travels in Between
Switzerland, Iran, Israel, Palestine
Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia
The Baltic: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
Federation of Malaysia, Kingdom of Bahrein, Oman Sultanate
- Around the World by Land (Westward) July 2001 – September 2002
Africa: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia,
the Sudan, Egypt, Jordan, Syria to Turkey
Europe: Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Holland,
Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, England
South America: Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Chili,
Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador
Oceania: New Zealand, Australia, Fiji and Japan
- First Travels
Egypt, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Hong-Kong, Italy, Sicily, Tunisia, South Africa, USA, Canada, Malta, Cuba, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain, China, Greece, Morocco, Cyprus
interests and activities
- Reading, Writing, Photography, Maritime, Equestrian, Movies, Puzzles, Painting
- Turkish: Native Language
- English: Very Fluent
- Spanish: Basic
- Italian: Basic